An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Social Media / Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team! Be a part of a small experienced team based at Waterloo in a beautiful studio workspace. Esmaeé is a new & emerging brand. Esmaeé is on trend, feminine and effortless.
Role Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Managing our Instagram, Facebook and other social media accounts including scheduling and deploying content that aligns with merchandise planning
- Maintaining the company’s online website on Shopify platform by consistently updating stock and overall design
- Developing innovative weekly EDM’s
- Planning and managing look books, Instagram style photoshoots, invitations etc.
- Researching new opportunities for relevant and effective campaigns, content and collaborations to be proposed to team
- Liaising with models, influencers, bloggers, agents and other industry contacts where required
- Managing AD’s across Facebook, Instagram & Google
- Exceed Weekly, Monthly & Yearly budgets
- PLUS potential photography opportunities
Skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of working with Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
- Experience in similar Graphic Design role, fashion experience preferable
- Knowledge working with Shopify, EDM creation (Klaviyo), Google Ads + Facebook / Instragram Ads
- Great administrative & communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously as well as within a fast-paced team environment
- Be a part of a small, enthusiastic team!
- Wardrobe allowance
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like YOU, send us your resume now as this position won’t last!
Please note; only successful applicants will be contacted.