Chris Noth Accused of Assaulting Singer Lisa Gentle in 2002

Chris No. Stephen Lovekin / Shutterstock

Another woman came forward to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault days after the first allegations against the actor made headlines.

Lisa Gentile she claimed during a press conference on Thursday 23 December that she was “sexually victimized” by Law and order alum, 67, in 2002. Beside his lawyer, Gloria Allred, the songwriter claimed that the Sex and city veteran forcefully kissed her and touched her breasts.

“I was trying to get him to stop,” Gentile added, noting that she met the star for the first time in 1998. She claimed the Wisconsin native called her a day after the alleged incident and told her if she had. ” never told a soul what happened “, he would have” ruined “his career.

Allred, 80, called Noth’s SATC castmates to express public support for the Adult Survivors Act, a New York state bill that would allow victims of sexual assault to file charges after the statute of limitations has passed.

“Lisa and I appreciate their words of support,” the attorney said Sarah Jessica Parker, Christine Davis And Cynthia Nixon, referring to the trio’s recent statement regarding the different claims against Noth. “And now we urge Sarah, Cynthia and Kristin to act, to speak out in support of the Adult Survivors Act. Their approval of this act would be important.”

In a December 16 report, two women – using the aliases Zoe and Lily – accused the former Equalizer starring in assaulting them in 2004 and 2015 respectively. Zoe claimed that the actor raped her when she was 22 after meeting him through his job at a company that worked with high-profile famous clients.

Lily, meanwhile, claimed that Noth sexually assaulted her in her New York apartment after a night of drinking. At the time, Noth had been married to his wife Tara Wilson for three years.

“I was crying as it happened,” recalled Lily. “I went to the bathroom and put on my skirt. I felt terrible. Totally hacked. All my dreams with this star that I had loved for years were gone. “

The Good wife alum denied the allegations in a statement a We, saying, “The allegations against me made by individuals I met years, even decades ago, are categorically false. These stories could be from 30 years ago or 30 days ago – no always means no – this is a line I haven’t crossed. The meetings were consensual. It’s hard not to question the timing of these upcoming stories. I don’t know for sure why they’re emerging now, but I do know this: I didn’t attack these women. “

Shortly after Zoe and Lily’s stories were published, a third woman claimed that Noth sexually assaulted her in 2010 when she was 18. A rep for the actor called the story a “complete fabrication,” adding, “As Chris stated yesterday, he has and would never cross that line.”

In the aftermath of the allegations, CBS and Universal Television dropped the Perfect man star from The equalizer, “with immediate effect.” Peloton also ran an ad with Noth e Ryan Reynolds which was released after Mr. Big’s death on the SATC rebirth series, That’s it.

Us Weekly reached out to Noth for comment.

If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted, contact the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673).

Hear Us Weekly’s Hot Hollywood as Us editors review the hottest entertainment news every week!
Listen on Google Play Music

Leave a Comment