Brooks Koepka is no stranger to the fashion world. Being a Nike athlete he has access to some limited edition shoes before they release to the rest of the world. Today, he hit Instagram with his latest pair of him.
These shoes appear to be a Nike Air Force One Low that have been designed by popular fashion brands Louis Vuitton and Off-White. Nike and Off-White have collaborated in the past on some very limited edition collections.
Brooks has even let his fashion side shine through on the golf course when Nike and Off-White made a pair of golf shoes for him. Koepka was later asked by the media what his shoes di lui were and he replied “It’s fashion, bro.”
According to NiceKicks.com, these shoes will only be available via auction and there are only 200 pairs available. The auction is running from January 26th until February 8th with the bid starting at $ 2,000 per pair.
What are your thoughts on Brooks Koepka’s new kicks?
Cover Image Via Instagram
- It’s Fashion Bro: Brooks Koepka Debuts New Shoes on Instagram – January 24, 2022
- BREAKING: Hudson Swafford Wins The American Express – January 23, 2022
- Tee Times: American Express Final Round – January 23, 2022
- Nike Air Jordan 1 Low Spikeless Golf Shoes Hit Retail January 22nd – January 21, 2022
- 49er’s Deebo Samuel Knows Tiger Woods is the GOAT – January 20, 2022
- Tee Times: The American Express First Three Rounds – January 19, 2022
- Tee Times: Sony Open Final Round – January 16, 2022
- Sony Open Third Round Tee Times – January 15, 2022
- Precision Pro GPS Products Coupon Code – January 14, 2022
- Callaway Takes A Shot At TaylorMade’s New Carbon Face – January 13, 2022
View All Posts